Non-profit organisation Rent a Priest attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data (and that your privacy is respected).
In this privacy statement we want to provide clear and transparent information about how we handle the collected personal data. We do everything we can to
privacy and therefore handle the personal data carefully. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the European
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This means that we are in any case:
- process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided, these purposes and type of personal data are described in
this privacy statement;
- limit the processing of your personal data to only those data that are minimally necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- personal data shall not be passed on to other parties, unless necessary for the purposes for which they have been provided;
- be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, want to point this out and respect them.
For what purpose and on the basis of what basis we personal data Process:
Non-profit organisation Rent a Priest processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To be able to contact you and guide you on the way to the requested service (implementation agreement)
- Sending our newsletter (consent subject)
- To be able to call or email you if necessary to perform our services (implementation agreement)
- To be able to issue a certificate (execution agreement)
- To congratulate you on birthdays, provide information tied to certain age such as information about communion, form or spring party (consent subject)
We use the collected data only for the purposes for which we obtained the data from you.
Personal data that we process:
VZW Rent a Priest processes your personal data by using our services and/or because you provide it to us yourself.
Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- Personal data of the applicant: First and last name, address details, email address, telephone number and mobile phone number
- At baptism: Child first and last name, address details, date of birth, place of birth, first and last name peter(s) and/or meter(s)
- In communion: Child first and last name, address details, date of birth, place of birth, first and last name peter(s) and/or meter(s)
- In case of marriage: First and last name of both partners
- On death: First and last name, date of birth, place of birth, first and last name partner
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process:
Non-profit organisation Rent a Priest processes the following special and/or sensitive personal data of you:
- Religion or belief
- Sexual life
- Data of persons under the age of 16
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect information about website visitors under the age of 16, unless they have permission from parents or legal representatives. However, we cannot verify that a visitor is over 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in their children’s online activities in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are satisfied that we have collected personal information about a minor without that consent, please contact us through email@example.com, please contact us
we remove this information.
Where are the personal data collected?
The personal data is stored in a database on the server on which our website is hosted.
Who processes the personal data?
The web administrator
Non-profit organisation Rent a Priest does not make decisions on the basis of automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for individuals.
Sharing personal data with third parties
The information you provide to us may be provided to third parties if this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes described above. With
companies that process your data in our assignment, we enter into a processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Non-profit organisation Rent a Priest remains responsible for these processing operations. In addition, non-profit organisation Rent a Priest provides your personal data to other third parties, namely the predecessors and members of the General Assembly. We only do this with your explicit permission. We do not provide personal data to parties established outside the European Union.
VZW Rent a Priest does not keep personal data for longer than necessary for the purpose for which it has been provided or is required under the law.
How we protect personal data
We have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure your personal data and ensure its confidentiality.
Including measures that protect data from breaches, loss and unlawful processing. If you have the impression that your data is not properly protected
if there are any indications of abuse, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
View, modify, or delete data
You are entitled to access and copy the personal data relating to you. You are entitled to correction and supplement if your data is incorrect or
You may demand that your personal data be deleted when it is no longer are necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed, where there is no longer a justified purpose for processing, when you return to your consent regarding the processing of certain data and the organisation cannot rely on another justified purpose for processing.
You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of that data or if you oppose the processing of the data so that the data can only be processed with your consent, for the determination of the exercise or defence of the data. rights in court or for the protection of another person’s rights.
You have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your particular situation, except for the personal data necessary for compliance with the contractual or legal obligations of the organization.
You may receive the personal data that you have provided to us and which we process automatically in a structured, common and machine-readable format, so that you can pass it on to another controller or so that we can, at your request and if technically possible, transfer it to another controller.
For the processing of personal data that we you can revoke your consent any time. The processing of this data before the withdrawal of consent remains valid
You may send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request to withdraw your consent or object to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
To verify your identity, we ask for a copy of your identity card send it. We strongly recommend that you make your passport photo invisible and to mention that it is a copy.
VZW Rent a Priest would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Data Protection Authority, which is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
Privacy statement change
Non-profit organisation Rent a Priest may change its privacy statement. We will make an announcement of this change on our website. The last change took place on 12 February 2020. Older versions of our privacy statement will be stored in our archive.